How to Root AT&T HTC One to latest Android 4.3 Slim Bean Custom ROM
Now the owner of AT&T HTC One Android Smartphone can update their handset to Android Slim Beam custom ROM. Android 4.3 custom is developed by the Slim Beam and you can update this to your AT&T handset. The Slim Beam Beta 1 Firmware for Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM can be downloaded with ease. So follow the easy to do steps and keep in mind that this is not an official ROM but a custom ROM and requires a custom recovery like Clockworkmod.
I think you should be aware of all the risks that may occur during installation process. Though this is an easy to follow process but user should be tactful and alert at every stage of installation process as any negligence on your part may lead you to unfavorable outcomes and AppsTeller doesn’t want this at all that its followers suffer for any reason.
You are advised to take a backup of all your data to access it again in case of any mishap
Make it possible that your device is charged up to 70-80 percent, if charging is below this level you may be caught by a great trouble
You are required to have installed the required drivers to your PC for your AT&T HTC One to move forward
USB debugging mode should be enable. To confirm navigate through Setting > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
Keep in mind that this is only for this guideline is only for AT&T HTC One and trying this one for any other handset will result in unfavorable results.
- You need to download the Slim Beam Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom firmware for AT&T HTC One from the given link. Download Slim Beam Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom firmware.
- Transfer these zip files to Internal SD Card of your AT&T HTC One.
- After successful transfer of files, you have to restart you Phone in recovery mode. So switch off the phone and restart it b pressing Volume Down Key + Power Buttons at same time till you see the Android robot on the screen, appearance of Android robot is confirmation that your are now in the recovery mode.
- Use power buttons for navigation between the available options. So apply the update from external storage by selecting it.
- Locate the Zip file that you download. Select it with the power button
- As a result the installation process will start, this will take couple of minutes to complete the installation process, so wait for that.
- After successful installation, you are required to reboot your Phone, so select the ‘Reboot System Now’ from menu.
- Hurrah! You have your desired Slim Beam Android 4.3 Custom ROM Firmware on your AT&T HTC One.