Update Galaxy Note 8.0 N5110 UECMCA Android
How to Update Galaxy Note 8.0 N5110 UECMCA Android
The Korean Mobile manufacturer Samsung has rolled out the official Android 4.1.2 firmware ‘UECMCA’ for its device Galaxy Note 8.0 N5110. So you are also interested in updating your Galaxy Note 8.0 to this official firmware! If yes then follow the easy steps that will led you to have this official firmware on your device. You will indeed love to have the features this official firmware provides. The step-by-step instructions will allow anyone to install this unbranded UECMCA Android 4.1.2 firmware on Galaxy Note 8.0 N5110.
I think you should be aware of all the risks that may occur during installation process. Though this is an easy to follow process but user should be tactful and alert at every stage of installation process as any negligence on your part may lead you to unfavorable outcomes and AppsTeller doesn’t want this at all that its followers suffer for any reason.
Here are the key feature of this official firmware by Samsung:
Date: April, 2013
- You are advised to take a backup of all your data to access it again in case of any mishap
- Make it possible that your device is charged up to 70-80 percent, if charging is below this level you may be caught by a great trouble
- You are required to have installed the required drivers to your PC to move forward
- USB debugging mode should be enable
- This installation process required the ODIN utility and this works on Windows OS only, users of Other OS like Linux (Ubuntu) or Mac are required to have CrossOver Utility.
Things to be remember:
- After updating, user will lost custom ROM after flashing the official firmware
- User will lose Custom Recovery such as ClockworkMod Recovery or TWRP Recovery. The custom recovery will be replaced by the Stock Recovery
- After updating, your device will no longer remain rooted device, but it can be routed again
Procedure of Updating:
- Download the UECMCA Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware for Galaxy Note 8.0 N5110 to move on.
- ODIN V1.85 is your assistant that can help you in installation, so download it
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the external SD card of your Phone by connecting the Phone to PC for transfer of files
- After successful transfer of files, you have to restart you Phone in recovery mode. So switch off the phone and restart it b pressing Volume Down Key + Power Buttons at same time till you see the Android robot on the screen, appearance of Android robot is confirmation that your are now in the recovery mode.
- Use power buttons for navigation between the available options. So apply the update from external storage by selecting it.
- Locate the Zip file that you download. Select it with the power button.
- As a result the installation process will start, this will take couple of minutes to complete the installation process, so wait for that.
- After successful installation, you are required to reboot you Android Phone, so select the ‘Reboot System Now’ from menu.
- Hurrah! You have your desired official firmware on your Galaxy Note 8.0 N5110.