Update Your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to Android KitKat 4.4 Via OmniROM
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is a hot favorite Android based Smartphone for many people. Your Galaxy Note 2 may have Android Jelly Bean OS Version and you may need to upgrade to latest Android Version i.e. Android 4.4 Kitkat. I need your kind attention if you want to upgrade your Galaxy Note 2 to latest Android version Via Official OmniROM.
OmniROM is the first ever tool using which those who want to have latest tech facility can upgrade without any hindrance as new Omni ROM suits best with your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 device including several others. You may notice that Nexus 5 also have Android 4.4 Kitkat version running on it. Those who want to enjoy Kitkat version must have root access to. You can visit our Root page in order to root your device as well. No need to worry as you can Un-Root your Device as well.
You May also Interested in:
You need to follow these instructions and guidelines in order to avoid any possible clash
You are advised to take a backup of all your data to access it again in case of any mishap.
Make it possible that your device is charged up to 70-80 percent, if charging is below this level you may be caught by a great trouble.
USB debugging mode should be enable.
Files to Download:
– You must have Android 4.4 Kitkat firmware before start and Google Applications
– Now attach your device with PC via USB cable
– Now switch off your mobile and enter in the recovery mode
– To enter into the recovery mode, switch off phone, now press Volume+ and Menu Key till you see that device has entered into the recovery mode
– Clear the entire system cache in recovery mode
– Wipe off all information
– Now you need to install Zip from SD Card from SD
– Now you have to install Google Apps from your SD Card
– Hold on till the installation process complete automatically, it may take 5 minutes as well
– After the completion of this process, tap on “Go Back” and Reboot your System by taping on “Reboot system Now”